Hybrid Flooring Care
How to maintain your hybrid flooring
Caring for your Hybrid Floor
Congratulations in purchasing one of Flooring by Victoria hybrid flooring! Your floor is now looking stylish and super sleek.
So you can enjoy the benefits of these flooring types for as long as possible, you can follow initial maintenance steps, that can be performed immediately after installation.
- Please do not use wax or varnish coating.
- Spots, marks, and spillages should be wiped up as soon as possible to avoid staining.
- Clean only with water or utilizing a neutral pH cleaning solution (i.e., mild detergent or domestic floor cleaningemulsion).
- After cleaning, rinse thoroughly and dry residual water. Do not overwater the flooring.
- Never use acetone or chlorinated solvents for cleaning.
- Do not steam clean the floor.
- Remove dust, sand, and grit particles frequently by sweeping or vacuuming.
- Do not place any entrance matting with rubber backing, as it may cause decolouration.
To maintain the optimum condition, please always avoid lasting direct exposure to the sunlight and keep the indoor temperature under 40° Celsius