Victoria Carpets provides outstanding warranties on its carpets which are subject to the following conditions.
General Warranty Conditions
Carpets must be properly installed over new underlay according to the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS-2455 and maintained adequately as recommended in this brochure.
These warranties are extended to the original purchaser only and are not transferable.
These warranties are solely for domestic indoor use of the carpet in accordance with the recommendations made on the rating.
These warranties apply to first quality carpets only.
These warranties do not cover:
- Any problems caused by improper installation
- Any problems caused by the failure of or nonusage of underlay
- Any carpet installed outdoors or in utility areas
- Carpets installed or used in any nonresidential and nonowner occupied premises
- Damage or appearance problems resulting from wrapping carpet around nosings of stairs
- Carpet that has been surfacetreated with materials not recommended
- Damage due to the use of improper cleaning agents or methods, and damage due to the use of cleaning or polishing agents used in cleaning adjacent hard floor surfaces
- Any carpet inadequately maintained and cared for
- Damage caused by accidents, abuse or abnormal wear such as tears, burns, pulls, cuts or from household pets or from wetting
- Damage resulting from the use of mobile equipment and abuse through an athletic equipment such as roller skates or gym equipment
- Damage caused by castor chairs without protection mats
- Permanent pile reversal (also referred to as shading or watermarking), pilling or matting
- Minor differences between the colour and texture of samples and the installed carpet
- Damage caused by aggressive vacuum cleaner power heads that change the construction of the installed carpet
- The cost of making any claim under these warranties
Please refer to the appropriate warranty and care booklet for a detailed explanation of our warranties.